I had a dream and I wanted to share....
Government "people" were announcing in many ways TV, radio, even driving around with loud speakers that people needed to pick a number. They didn't care what it was, a football jersey, a grade on a school paper, a receipt, they wanted everyone to claim a number. As more and more people began to comply, the world was getting darker and darker until it was always dark and in the dark the mean creatures like cougars and panthers and bears were getting more and more bold until finally they would call out a number and if your self chosen number matched...poof... you were gone in the dark with the night creatures. Mickey and I stood and watched under a street lamp that continually kept us illuminated but we kept saying, "Stop picking numbers! No one is making you pick numbers! The dark only comes for you if you pick a number! Stop picking numbers!!"
Then a stranger nonchalantly, not bothered or scared of the dark, walked up and said to us, you need to use the wind. We saw a little girl trying to pick up a number, but she couldn't hear us crying for her to stop. I told Mickey we need to use the wind! He said then send a 100 mph wind! I said no! that will blow her away! Send a 3mph wind...and the wind came and gently blew the number away out of her reach and the dark night creatures tore off after the number while she joined us under the light.
No comments:
Post a Comment