My thought today is that I truly believe YouTube scans your entire video to find the absolute most awkward pose possible for your thumbnail. This is a very humbling experience for me. I am not fond of being in photos and in the last few weeks I've been forced far out of my comfort zone to post silly photos and endure the YouTube curse. Yet, in the wake of wondering who may or may not be mocking my physical appearance I have cared less and less what people may be thinking and caring more and more that God doesn't make fun of my wrinkles or ridiculous faces. He is just pleased that I am doing what He has asked me to do! We may be out of our normal comfort zones right now, but lean in and be open to listening to what God is asking. I know the reward will be far greater than we can ever imagine!
No comments:
Post a Comment